SFIFW presented by Porsche West Broward is a charity fashion event produced by the Fashion for a Cause Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization that with the support of established renowned designers, provides as a platform that offers emerging local, national, and international designers the opportunity to showcase their collections to consumers, retailers, and the media while giving back to the community. In addition to celebrating the fashion exhibited on our runways, SFIFW also celebrates the South Florida communities we live in with our shows spanning across Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. This concept unites our communities while strategically expanding the exposure of our designers, sponsors, and vendors. Our event venues are handpicked to maximize this exposure by accommodating 150 to 250 guests; with all events combined averaging 1,000+ physical attendees. All guests are treated to a one hour cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres prior to the fashion shows as well as special features throughout the week of events that offer an immersive experience for all the senses.
Event schedule and venues are as follows:
- Monday, September 24, 2018, VIP Invitation Only Reception ; Optimar First International, 1000 Brickell Ave #100, Miami, FL 33131
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018, Modera Metro Dadeland, 8215 SW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33143
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018, Cocktail and Fashion Show; Rosenbaum Contemporary, 150 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Thursday, September 27, 2018, Cocktail and Fashion Show; Design Center of the Americas, 1855 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Friday, September 28, 2018, Cocktail and Fashion Show; Porsche West Broward, 4641 SW 148th Ave, Davie, FL 33331
- Saturday, September 29, 2018, Cocktail and Fashion Show; Zenith Art & Fashion Gallery, 1440 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132